Your opportunity to sell books for cash!
Book buy-backs occur during finals week of the spring and fall semesters and at other various times during the year. Buy-backs are conducted by wholesale companies on behalf of the bookstore.
How much do I get back?
- If the book is going to be used in the upcoming semester, you will normally get 50% of what you originally paid
- If the book is not going to be used in the upcoming semester, the value of the book will be determined by the wholesale company conducting the buyback.
That value depends largely on:
- The demand for that book at other schools around the country
- The condition of the book
Sell your books online anytime in three easy steps!
- Find your books by ISBN
- Print your packing list and pre-paid shipping label
- Pack and ship your books!
Click here for more details!